Tuesday, May 22, 2007



Can you believe it? Only 2 1/2 days of school are left! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday that the school year was just beginning. I know the next few months are going to be hard for those of us who have not yet found a job. I know we've been told over and over just to be patient. I know it's going to be hard at times, but it really is good advice. God knows what He's doing, and I truely believe that He has a special place for each and everyone of us. He has carried us this far -He will not let us down. Just remember, it was Him who called us into this ministry, and He has a special place already picked out for us. For now, keep praying for the students we are going to have come fall - we will have them.


This past week at school has been an extremely good one. I have been spending most of my time with Ms. Gleixner down in first grade. It is a different world than upstairs in the attic (the 4th/5th grade area at school). I used to say that I would never want to teach 1st grade, but after teaching them at CAK and spending time in 1st at Mooreland Heights, I can honestly say that I WANT to teach 1st grade next year. They are a handful at times, but the rewards of being with them are great.


Anyway, gonna go now, but I wanted to share a few more pictures with you of some of my pets.

This is Hope. She is the most spoiled cat in the whole world. She is also the friendliest cat in the world. She's not quite the fattest, but she could be a contender.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Be blessed!
Anna





1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hi Anna,
I am a soon-to-be teacher in TN. I wanted to use this blog name (tennesseeteacher.blogspot.com) but of course it's taken! I see you haves blogged with it since 2007, so I was wondering of you would consider transferring the blog URL to me! I hope this comment reaches you!
rachaelslough7@gmail.com