Hello, everyone. Our time together is quickly coming to an end. It has been a wonderful five years together. Since I never lived on campus, I feel as if I did not get to know many of you very well. I know you have heard me talk several times about my job, my pets, and some of my hobbies. Well, for the next month or so, I am going to share some of my life with you. First of all, I would like for you to meet some of my pets. (They really are the cutest pets in the world!) I won't post all of their pictures at once (Is there enough space on this blog to do so? HA HA!), but I will be posting thier pictures over time. See this handsome fellow? This is Toby - he is the best dog ever! He has such a gentle nature to him, though I must admit he is getting a little cranky as he gets older (he is 10 now)! I got Toby from the Knox County Animal Shelter when he was just a puppy. He was a stray that the dog catcher had picked up. I adopted him and he's been mine ever since. He gets along well with other animals, including cats, and he LOVES pepperoni pizza flavored Combos. I really don't have him spoiled, at least not that much.
Well, that is just a teeny glimpse into my life. I will be talking to everyone soon, and of course seeing you bright and early Monday morning.
Love you all!
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment