Well, it's been almost a whole week since my last entry - sorry about that. This past weekend was crazy at work due to UT graduation and Mother's Day. I feel like I spent my entire weekend at Naples.
I thought I would introduce you to one of my cats in this blog. This is Frankie. Do you see his buck tooth? He really is a beautiful cat, and he has the most beautiful blue eyes. He got his name from Frank Sinatra because he was called Blue Eyes.
Now that the weather is warmer, I am able to do my gardening. I love to work in my flower beds, although I must admit I have not had much time to do that lately. I find the time I spend gardening to be very peaceful and relaxing.
This plant is one of my favorites. It is an Indian Iris, and it comes back year after year. The blooms are so beautiful, but they don't last very long.
The flowers on the right are Creeping Phlox. They bloom every spring and they spread like crazy. They make an excellent ground cover because they really don't require any attention. The bare spot behind them fills in with Black-Eyed Susans, usually in July.
Well, I am going to go for now. I hope you all have a wonderful day - be blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment